Just thought I would show a pic. of my ACMoore shopping trip. I bought my very first A Muse Artstamps! YAY!!! I can't wait to play. They were 25% off too. I need to go back soon and get a few more!! Also, I bought the Crop A Dile!! I will write soon and give all the details as to how I like it or not. The acrylic stamps are actually Provo craft and I bought those on ebay. I really wanted a BBQ/Summer set. The little bottles are Queen & Co. brads very cute colors. I spent too much for all of this. BUT IT WAS FUN!!!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Where did you find that little chef stamp??? I have been all over the A Muse site looking for him and nothing. I wonder if he has been discontinued. :(
1 comment:
Where did you find that little chef stamp??? I have been all over the A Muse site looking for him and nothing. I wonder if he has been discontinued. :(
Post a Comment