
Okay...This is my second Bella today! I am thinking about having a scrapbook sleepover in the future and this card came to mind for the invitation. I used Pajama Bella and took off the teddy bear. Then I added the bag from the Stamping Bella. The printed paper is doodlebug, the punched flower is Stampin Up, the sentiment is the CK font.
6 comments:
I love it! Absolutely adorable and, of course, CLEVAH!
Great job
Em
What a great idea! I love the jammybella. Thanks for sharing.
grace
PS I've subscribed so I can see all your new creatiosn. :)
Jenna,
She is adorable!!!
chris
Jen, this is adorable! Thanks for sharing this! How perfect! Now all kinds of wheels are turning in my little head! I'm getting dizzy!
WAY to cute!! I'll send you my address and you can invite me!! hehehee
Jenna, this came out super! Very clever giving Jammybella the scrap case. I love it!!!
Post a Comment