It has been a while since I put a Bella on my blog! I made this card for my very close friend Angela. Inside it I put some Bella images. She hasn't placed her Bella order yet. I used my FAVORITE paper from Doodlebug. I LOVE their products!! I know I have said this before. I also love Paisley. I just can't seem to get enough of it!!Thursday, June 14, 2007
It has been a while since I put a Bella on my blog! I made this card for my very close friend Angela. Inside it I put some Bella images. She hasn't placed her Bella order yet. I used my FAVORITE paper from Doodlebug. I LOVE their products!! I know I have said this before. I also love Paisley. I just can't seem to get enough of it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Welcome to KiwiLane's March Blog Hop! I hope you are enjoying the many great projects that have been presented today. Be sure to ...
-
I finally found the time to participate in Kristina Werner's Color Challenge! She has one at least once a week. I also enjoy her MACM (...
-
Look at my new Scrapbook/Stamping Room. This was my Christmas present from my awesome husband. He asked me what I wanted for Christmas and ...
No comments:
Post a Comment