Okay, Here is my late Beate's weekend challenge card. Yes, it was due last night. Oh well, I had fun making it anyway!! I used the stamp set from Papertrey inc. It didn't turn out quite how I wanted it. I was a bit rushed. My hubby wanted to get in bed early tonight. We have been a couple of night owl's lately and it is now catching up to us. Goodnight for now....Monday, June 04, 2007
Okay, Here is my late Beate's weekend challenge card. Yes, it was due last night. Oh well, I had fun making it anyway!! I used the stamp set from Papertrey inc. It didn't turn out quite how I wanted it. I was a bit rushed. My hubby wanted to get in bed early tonight. We have been a couple of night owl's lately and it is now catching up to us. Goodnight for now....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Welcome to KiwiLane's March Blog Hop! I hope you are enjoying the many great projects that have been presented today. Be sure to ...
-
I finally found the time to participate in Kristina Werner's Color Challenge! She has one at least once a week. I also enjoy her MACM (...
-
Look at my new Scrapbook/Stamping Room. This was my Christmas present from my awesome husband. He asked me what I wanted for Christmas and ...
2 comments:
Your challenge card turned out fabulously! Great use of the Papertrey set. Love it!
Thanks for your sweet comments:)
Jenna
Post a Comment