
I know it has been a looong time since I have posted anything. BUT, I have been a busy girl.
My daughter has had soccer camp, there have been Birthdays for family and friends, my other daughter has had dance, I have had church responsibilities, and the list goes on and on. I made this swap in the middle of July. It is another ATC. I used A Muse stamps and Stampin Up paper.
I just went to a Stampin Up demonstrators meeting this past weekend. It was too much fun. I did a lot of fun projects. I can't wait to put them on my blog. There is only one problem. My husband left our camera at work. His work is an hour and a half away in Charlotte. So I have to wait until I get my camera to post more pictures here. Oh well, what can you do.
No comments:
Post a Comment