Lookie Lookie!!! I created two Stampin' Up only cards!! I am so proud! These two cards are using the Simply Scrappin' Kit. I love those kits!! They are so much fun! Everything coordinates and the stickers are so nice and thick. You can create a lot ofcards with one kit! I cannot tell you how many cards I have made using this kit.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Lookie Lookie!!! I created two Stampin' Up only cards!! I am so proud! These two cards are using the Simply Scrappin' Kit. I love those kits!! They are so much fun! Everything coordinates and the stickers are so nice and thick. You can create a lot ofcards with one kit! I cannot tell you how many cards I have made using this kit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Welcome to KiwiLane's March Blog Hop! I hope you are enjoying the many great projects that have been presented today. Be sure to ...
-
I finally found the time to participate in Kristina Werner's Color Challenge! She has one at least once a week. I also enjoy her MACM (...
-
Look at my new Scrapbook/Stamping Room. This was my Christmas present from my awesome husband. He asked me what I wanted for Christmas and ...
No comments:
Post a Comment