JenStampz
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Here are couple of things I created for Pink Cat Studio!! These are both using their adorable
NEW Digi Images. I just love Itty Bitty Betty!
1 comment:
Melissa
said...
I love these Jenna, great job!!
5:04 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
KiwiLane March Blog Hop
Welcome to KiwiLane's March Blog Hop! I hope you are enjoying the many great projects that have been presented today. Be sure to ...
(no title)
I finally found the time to participate in Kristina Werner's Color Challenge! She has one at least once a week. I also enjoy her MACM (...
(no title)
Look at my new Scrapbook/Stamping Room. This was my Christmas present from my awesome husband. He asked me what I wanted for Christmas and ...
1 comment:
I love these Jenna, great job!!
Post a Comment